Automated Filing Systems is looking for a full-time employee to work at the front desk answering and routing phone calls, and assisting walk-in clients. In addition, this employee will also help process incoming and outgoing mail, perform data entry for accounts payable, plus handle a variety of other administrative tasks.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be friendly, dependable, and able to multi-task
- 1+ years of experience working as a receptionist or secretary answering and routing calls on a multi-line phone system. (Data entry experience in accounts payable systems a plus, but not required)
- Good Communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) are a must
- Looking for strong data entry skills (40 wpm/5,000 kph)
- Proficient with computers and basic Microsoft Entry Level computer skills (navigating windows directories, copy and pasting text and documents, using Outlook, etc.)
- Automated Filing Systems, Inc. is a Baton Rouge family owned business that has been providing records management products and services since 1979.
- This is a full time position, and employees will work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Salary is based on experience
- Benefits include health insurance, employee matched 401(k), Christmas savings plan, and paid vacations and holidays
- All potential employees are required to take and pass a drug test and background check
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume, we are looking to interview and fill this position as quick as possible
About this company
Founded in 1979, Automated Filing Systems provides Off-site Records Storage, Document Destruction, Document Imaging Software, and Document Imaging Services to help companies save space, reduce costs, improve efficiency and meet federal, state, or other regulatory requirements.