Major Job Duties:
This position will primarily consists of working with our other Release of Information (ROI) and Document Imaging Clerks to process release of information requests from patients, providers, and attorneys, which includes verifying the requestor has submitted a completed ROI Request form and they have authority to request the records, as well as printing or making copies of the requested medical records and submitting them to the requestor. In addition, you will help prep, scan, index, and upload medical documents into an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system.
Job Requirements & Qualifications:
- 1+ years of customer service experience (preferably in the medical field)
- Good Communication skills (written, verbal, and listening) are a must
- Looking for strong data entry skills (40 wpm/5,000 kph)
- Proficient with computers and basic Microsoft Entry Level computer skills (navigating windows directories, copy and pasting text and documents, using Outlook, etc.)
- Experience performing document imaging or working with EMR systems is a plus.
- Automated Filing Systems, Inc. is a family owned business that has been providing records management products and services to companies since 1979.
- We are looking for a full time employee that will work Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Salary is based on experience
- Benefits include health insurance, employee matched 401(k), Christmas savings plan, and paid vacations and holidays
- All potential employees are required to take and pass a drug test and background check
If you are interested in this position please send us your resume, we are looking to interview and fill this position as quick as possible
About this company
Founded in 1979, Automated Filing Systems provides Off-site Records Storage, Document Destruction, Document Imaging Software, and Document Imaging Services to help companies save space, reduce costs, improve efficiency and meet federal, state, or other regulatory requirements.