P & N
Postlethwaite & Netterville
One of the Gulf South’s leading professional services firm invites you to apply to join its association management company practice group. We are currently seeking professionals with high initiative, energy, and commitment to quality service that will help to continue to grow our clients and our association
management practice. Individuals must have excellent communication skills, be capable of performing in a fast paced, multi-taking environment, and possess a high degree of professionalism.
Required Skills include:
* Must posses a positive attitude and proactive nature.
* Must have the ability to work independently within a comprehensive client service team environment.
* Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite at an intermediate or advanced level. Experience with InDesign and Illustrator is a plus.
* Must have excellent time management skills and be capable of performing productively in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
* Serves as the front-line point of contact for assigned associations, including telephone, email, and social media communications.
* Acts as communication conduit and link for leadership, membership and the client service team, including preparing and distributing correspondence, mass notices, promotions and similar functions.
* Responsible for soliciting advertising, sponsorships, and vendor support of client associations.
* Prepares materials related to promoting, managing and administering conferences and seminars including, but not limited to, marketing materials such as logos, brochures and more.
* Plans and arranges for facilities, equipment, food and beverage and AV for board and other small meetings and for larger conferences and seminars.
* Participates as the primary on-site staff for conferences and expositions for assigned associations and secondary on-site staff for teammates conferences on an as needs basis.
* Must be available for out of town travel, evening and/or weekend work, as required, incidental to Board meetings, conferences and seminars.
We offer a competitive compensation plan and an excellent employee benefit package. Qualified applicants should apply online via our career center at: https://www.pncpa.com/careers/career-search/ no later than Monday, April 24, 2017.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity provider.