Located in the New Orleans suburb of Kenner, Treasure Chest features 24,000 square feet of dockside casino action along Lake Pontchartrain.
CUSTODIAN I New Orleans, LA Department TC - Housekeeping
Position Code TCPCUS100
Status Full Time
Clean and maintain public areas e.g. hallways, lobbies, stairways, locker rooms, etc. Deliver and retrieve rollaway beds, irons, ironing boards, and other items to guest rooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned areas; pick up and remove trash and debris.
- Responsible for property clean up including bio-chemical material.
- Deliver and retrieve rollaway beds, irons, ironing boards, and other items to guest rooms.
- Stock linen supplies in linen closets; load and unload linen carts.
- Ensure preventative care of equipment and supplies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Minimum age 18 or 21 (varies by property)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year cleaning experience preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods for majority of shift.
- Must be able to push, pull, and lift up to 100 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA (US)