This is a part-time position (20-29 hours a week) that assists the kitchen manager and other personnel as needed with general kitchen tasks, wait/table service, food preparation/storage, cooking, cleaning, dishwashing, and set-up requirements for food and beverage related services and special events.
Education, Experience & Certifications:
- High School Graduate or equivalent is required.
- One-year experience in restaurant or institutional food service and the ability to use professional kitchen equipment is required.
- Wait experience and a general understanding of cooking techniques, food handling, service, and sanitation preferred.
- General knowledge of proper table service and food preparation/cooking/storage techniques.
- Ability to wait tables, safely operate kitchen equipment and maintain safe work environment.
- Ability to exercise good organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings and weekends.
Send resume to:
Position will be open until filled.