Sam’s Town Shreveport is located on the historic Red River in downtown Shreveport. The sleek 23-story hotel tower includes more than 500 luxurious guest rooms and suites featuring pillow-top mattresses, feather pillows, marbled floors, granite countertops and oversized tubs. The top floor houses multi-room suites, ranging in size from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet. The property was acquired by Boyd Gaming in 2004.
SHIFT SUPERVISOR BEVERAGE Shreveport, LA Department SP - Casino Bar
Category Food and Beverage
Position Code SPPSSBV01
Status Full Time
Responsible for ensuring that the beverage operations are opened, operated, and closed properly and on time during assigned shift. Ensure all employees are on time, in proper uniform, and following correct service procedures.
- Ensure beverage shift operations are opened and closed properly and on time.
- Ensure all employees are on time, in proper uniform, and following correct service procedures by correcting deficiencies or discrepancies as they occur.
- Resolve guest complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Requisition and maintain control of all inventories of glass, uniforms, liquor, beer, wine, soft drinks, paper goods, and equipment.
- Monitor employee job performance to ensure the adherence to all policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the cleaning and repair of beverage outlets.
- Schedule, adjust, and maintain appropriate staffing levels of all assigned personnel.
- Perform administrative duties required including but not limited to completing personnel action forms, beverage reports, payroll records, etc.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- One (1) year of experience in the same or similar position preferred.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Must have exceptional customer relation and communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Location/Region: Shreveport, LA (US)