Motor Coach Operator (Baton Rouge)
Dixieland Tours is a charter motor coach company and is currently accepting applications for full-time (preferable) and part-time drivers.
If you have the following attributes, you will be considered for the position:
1. Current Commercial Drivers License, class A or B with passenger endorsement for at least 2 years. Having motor coach driving experience is a plus.
2. Possess excellent driving skills that are confirmed with a clean driving record.
3. Required to pass a DOT physical and alcohol/drug screen.
4. Capable of lifting up to 75 pounds and be Safety Conscious.
5. Able to complete over the road trips and be away from home for up to 7 days.
6. Perform pre and post bus safety inspections per the federal guidelines.
7. Able to be customer service minded with outgoing personality.
Please contact Lori by phone at 225-273-9119 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Location: Baton Rouge
- Compensation: Exact pay negotiated based upon experience
- Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.