CSRS, Inc. has been leveraging innovating and leadership to improve and revitalize our communities for more than 35 years. With a culture of creative thinking –and our background in engineering and architecture – we bring the balance between big ideas and the technical ability to deliver a successful project every time. Establish in 1978, CSRS is a leader in the delivery of infrastructure and facilities serving public and private organizations across the southeast.
CSRS is currently seeking a talented and highly motivated professional to serve as a Survey CAD Technician responsible for processing survey crew data, generating accurate survey drawings and survey deliverables.
- Process survey data and Generate calculations for survey crew
- Generate CAD drawings and survey deliverables
- Review and manages survey field notes
- Coordinates with survey crews
- 2-4 years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED, and preferably survey technician certification – CST
- Proficient with CAD and Civil 3D for survey
- Knowledge of Trimble Business Center
- Knowledge of survey data collection and basic survey techniques
- Able to explain work to his/her supervisor and to others in the group
- Team player
- Lift up to 50lbs
Location/Region: Baton Rouge, LA