Relocate to sunny Tempe, Arizona and work for DP Electric, Inc. | An AZ Central 2016 Top Company to work for!
Now offering a $5,000.00 sign on bonus!
Benefits: We offer full medical, dental and vision benefits as well as paid vacation, holidays and 401k with company match!
DP Electric, Inc. (DPE) was founded in 1990 by Daniel Puente and over the course of 25+ years has become one of the leading, full-service electrical contracting firms in Arizona. DPE has developed markets and technologies to become an industry leader in Mission Critical, Healthcare, Corporate Office, Hospitality and Medium Voltage. Utilizing advanced pre-construction processes including CAD, BIM, design-build and value engineering has allowed DPE to troubleshoot issues and maintain quality work throughout projects. DPE's Service Department is available 24/7 to provide clients with on-call solutions. DPE has a long-standing policy of DEPENDABLE PEOPLE DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE.
A Project General Foreman is able to work through their people to complete projects on time, on budget while maintaining company safety standards. This individual has mastered Journeyman level work and is able to communicate their vision to the team. The ideal candidate leads proactively, has a strong understanding of all planning materials and adheres to all NEC, state and local codes.
- Assistant Project Manager
- Project Manager
- Motivating team through action and leading by example
- Consistently works to reduce labor cost through team development
- Always adheres to company and job safety standards per OSHA and is a safety advocate on the job site
- Understands all labels, job site maps/directions, instruction manuals, and written instructions
- Able to plan, man load and forecast with a focus on managing materials
- Understands cut-sheets and do lay-out
- 15+ years experience in the electrical trade
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Detail-oriented with strong communication skills
- Able to keep an open channel of communications between GC and PM
- Comprehend and coordinate A-Sheets, reflective ceiling plans, and all details for proper layout
- Understands blue prints, legend symbols and determine scale of plan for branch circuit, one line diagrams, and riser diagrams
- Able to use test equipment to rest, trouble shoot, and repair systems to ensure working conditions before turning such systems over to the customer
- Knowledge and ability to work with live/energized parts and possess the technical knowledge to do this per NFPA70E
- Company Truck
- Expense Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- $25,000 Life insurance policy - company paid for all employees
- Four health plans to choose from - one plan offers 100% free premium for employee coverage
- Outstanding company culture - team atmosphere
- Employee Development Program
- 401k with generous company match
- Competitive Pay!
- Profit Sharing - 3% paid to eligible employees in 2017.
This is a safety sensitive position. Hiring is contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen. DP Electric Inc. is a drug free workplace. EOE. Sign on bonus is paid out after successful completion of first 90-days of employment.
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA (US)