This position will support the New Account Rep with various administrative sales responsibilities to help improve efficiency. Everyday tasks will include email & phone communication, data entry, managing a database and helping new customers to understand their contract. You will serve as a first point of contact for potential clients, so good customer service is a must.
If you are eager to learn, have the desire to add value to a hardworking team, intelligent, disciplined and motivated with a desire for success, you will love being a part of our team!
- Immerse in the brand culture and understand target and ideal customers
- Work in the onboarding department reviewing applications and communicating with potential Stockists.
- Review applicants and complete market research in a timely manner
- Work with existing Stockists with questions about their account, moving locations, opening new locations, selling or closing their business.
- Be able to stay on top of all paperwork associated with these processes
- Update internal lists and documents as changes are made
- Handle communication and organizing training for new Stockists
- Data entry and analysis
- Follow-up with customers in a timely manner and provide the highest level of customer service
- Willing to help other departments when needed
- Excellent time management skills with ability to use independent judgment effectively
- Strong inter-personal communication skills specifically relating to people management and conflict management.
- Can take direction and work with other members on the team
Location/Region: New Orleans, LA (US - 70130)