Employer (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; Employer is going places. At Employer, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how Employer can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you’re looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We’re committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
Develops, plans and manages implementation of activities for highly complex projects/programs for external/internal customers.
- Develops, plans and manages implementation of activities for highly complex projects/programs that requires coordination and management across multiple business units.
- Responsible for budget and expense control for project and strategic alignment of project to business unit objectives. Accountable for timely project completion and delivery. Analyzes work plans and schedules.
- Responsible for resource requirements/allocation
- Develops methodologies, procedures and systems to produce financial reporting on complex projects to be used by HR leadership team or other senior business leaders.
- Acts as project team leader
- Develops project progress and status reports.
- Leads and manages the identification, implementation and execution of organizational improvement opportunities across the organization to drive improved efficiencies.
- Leads the development, implementation and maintenance of cohesive processes, tools and systems to support all areas of HR and the business to ensure a positive employee experience
- Facilitates complex, diverse, and/or technical organizational process/quality improvement activities.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years experience with a Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years experience with a Master’s degree
- At least 2 years of experience directly supporting Human Resources
- Excellent analytical, project management, and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to include preparing presentations for executives and senior leadership team
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and major projects simultaneously
- Strong preference for financial background / acumen
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Colorado-Broomfield; US-Colorado-Denver; US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 166928
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer style="color:black">
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.