Employer (NYSE:CTL) is a premier network solutions provider and trusted partner to our customers. As part of our recent acquisition of Level 3 Communications, our portfolio has expanded. More customers. More network. More locations. More opportunities for you. With a global presence in 60 countries, service to more than 350 metro areas domestically, and more than 200,000 miles of fiber; Employer is going places. At Employer, we believe in growth and innovation, for our customers and our employees. Discover how Employer can expand your potential and take your career to new places if you’re looking to join a company that celebrates diversity and creativity, with industry-leading benefits and commitment to employee advancement. We’re committed to bringing great talent to our team to help us change the world. One network connection at a time.
Member of the credit risk organization responsible for customer service and has the ability to recommend courses of action customers and management based on analysis and research of credit data.
- Requires ability to interact with customers, cross functional internal teams, and management.
- Communicates with customers through and online chat system using appropriate etiquette.
- Responsible for meeting daily and monthly productivity objectives set by management and a maintained Quality Assurance/Order Quality score.
- Click to Chat (75% of duties)
- Conducts identity authentication for customers establishing service.
- Follows established process to confirm identity using databases and faxed customer documentation.
- Process primarily worked with other employees, though a small percentage of authentication calls involve direct customer interaction.
- Works with confidential and private customer information such as social security numbers, credit reports, histories, background information, etc.
- Uses information to guide credit authorization decisions.
- Review customer accounts and enter notations.
- Handle multiple chats at once while working through various systems to gather the required information needed.
- Offline Support (25% of duties)
- Investigates credit report inquiries, final bill disputes, and fraud activity.
- Issues various service orders to establish entity/account restrictions and restores.
- Responds to inquiries from outside collection agencies and provides all required information and documents needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or GED.
1 year of relevant experience in a clerical or administrative position.
Skilled at typing and data entry.
Previous customer service experience.
Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Alternate Location: US-Louisiana-Monroe
Requisition #: 164110
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at Employer style="color:black">
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.