The Wireline Pressure Control Service Specialist, Level III position includes set up, operate, trouble shooting and breakdown of equipment sent out to various customer locations. The WPCSS-3 must correctly and safely operate and install Supreme Services Wireline Pressure Control Divisions products in a safe and environmentally conscious manner. This will include promoting and maintaining good customer relations with the client's representatives and all other involved contractors. The WPCSS-3 must have a competent understanding of Wireline Pressure Control components and associated equipment to include experience in preparation and assembly of grease injectors, wellhead equipment (WHE) and all necessary components as per customer specifications. The WPCSS-3 must be able to perform the above duties while adhering to all of the policies and procedures included in the Safety and Quality Management Systems of Supreme Services, Inc.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receives and follows oral or written instructions to output completed projects.
• Loads and unloads material onto or from pallets or baskets by hand, or using alternative lifting equipment.
• Operates powered industrial truck (Forklift) to stage and/or move WHE and miscellaneous equipment throughout the facility.
• Coordinates WHE components from job return, to repair, to stock and reassembly for subsequent job requirements.
• Hydrostatically test all Pumps and associated WHE components.
• Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials and distributes to proper staging area.
• Applies knowledge of understanding and training to inspect material at this phase for completeness and conformity to company requirements.
• Coordinates and directs the activities of subordinate supervisors and trainees during the mobilization, equipment rig up and rig down and demobilization on location and the preparation of equipment for performing a job.
• Operate 5K thru 15K WHE, as well as large bore WHE on land /offshore facilities.
• Comprehend and complete pre-job, well site and post job paperwork.
• Travels to customer's location by boat and/or helicopter to setup equipment, job execution, trouble shooting, clean up, rig down and demobilize of equipment upon job completion.
• Maintains housekeeping of general work area and as directed.
• May be assigned to assist in other work areas as job demands dictate.
• May perform simple adjustments and/or repairs to equipment within work area.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Participates in Safety and Quality programs.
• Mentor others to perform job task.
• Performs job duties in a safe manner
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Basic computer skills
• The Wireline Pressure ControlService Specialist, Level III - Position is a non-entry level position. Employees considered for this position must have previous working knowledge of offshore wireline activities or considerable equivalent experience, >3 years,including proficiency in proper start-up of equipment, initiation of grease injectors and test pumps, maintaining proper rate and pressure as per job requirements and/or procedures.On the job training will be provided specific to applications of company policies and procedures.
• The Wireline Pressure Control Service Specialist, Level III must show competency as identified on SSI Employee Training and Competency Matrix.
• Completion of Core Employee Safety Orientation, and other training as identified on SSI Employee Training and Competency Matrix.
• Current possession of a Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC) card is preferred or ability to successfully obtain said credential.
• Heavy Work classification; Maximum 100 lbs. lifting; carrying objects up to 50 lbs.
• Long periods of sitting, standing, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching.
• Push / Pull while exerting manual force.
• Manually tightens or loosens screw type connections using overhand swing of 5 lb. — 10 lb. mull.