Sam’s Town Shreveport is located on the historic Red River in downtown Shreveport. The sleek 23-story hotel tower includes more than 500 luxurious guest rooms and suites featuring pillow-top mattresses, feather pillows, marbled floors, granite countertops and oversized tubs. The top floor houses multi-room suites, ranging in size from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet. The property was acquired by Boyd Gaming in 2004.
BAKER Shreveport, LA Department SP - Main Kitchen
Category Food and Beverage
Position Code SPPBAKR00
Status Full Time
Responsible for preparing all baked goods based on daily production schedules.
- Prepare baked goods based upon daily production schedules utilizing standard recipes and established portion controls.
- Maintain production records and recipes.
- Maintain cleanliness of work area.
- Consistently adhere to sanitation and safety policies and procedures.
- Prior experience preferred.
- Must have a basic knowledge of weights, measures, and mixing techniques.
- Must be able to stand and walk for majority of shift.
- Must be able maneuver 25 pounds repeatedly throughout shift.
- Other physical requirements include but are not necessarily limited to reaching, grasping, and pounding, stretching, and kneading.
- Must be knowledgeable of, and consistently apply health, safety, and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Location/Region: Shreveport, LA (US)