Sam’s Town Shreveport is located on the historic Red River in downtown Shreveport. The sleek 23-story hotel tower includes more than 500 luxurious guest rooms and suites featuring pillow-top mattresses, feather pillows, marbled floors, granite countertops and oversized tubs. The top floor houses multi-room suites, ranging in size from 1,000 to 1,500 square feet. The property was acquired by Boyd Gaming in 2004.
ATTENDANT SNACK BAR Shreveport, LA Department SP - Java Hut
Category Food and Beverage
Position Code SPPATSB00
Status Part Time
Receive food and beverage orders from guests. Prepare and serve food and beverages in accordance with established service standards. Operate cash register, complete monetary transactions, and maintain an accurate bank. Maintain cleanliness of snack bar areas.
- Greet and take food and beverage orders from guests.
- Prepare and serve food and beverages in accordance with established service standards.
- Operate cash register, complete cash and credit transactions, and maintain an accurate bank at all times.
- Maintain cleanliness of snack bar area.
- Operate all necessary snack bar equipment.
- Prior food handling experience preferred.
- Must have excellent customer skills.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time for majority of shift.
- Must be able to lift and maneuver up to 40 pounds.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
Location/Region: Shreveport, LA (US)