Join a fast-paced, growing small business in Baton Rouge, LA committed to creating opportunities for change in associations in Louisiana. We are seeking several creative, enthusiastic, and hardworking people to help us grow The Tatman Group. The Tatman Group is a lobbying and Association management firm that provides services to companies and associations that are advocating for their industry or profession. The Tatman Group website is
Individual should be results-driven, detail-oriented, quality-driven, energetic, and enthusiastic and can work under competing and varying deadlines. Individual should be reliable, forward thinker with a positive, “whatever it takes” approach. Decision making is required within a scope of responsibilities.
- Maintain first-rate customer service as the front-line contact to the association client organizations and association members.
- Assist Executive Director in daily functions and provide support as needed.
- Enhance support and service by responding to customer needs in a timely and efficient manner.
- Manage client board and volunteer resources.
- Manage customer service delivery to client by Association staff.
- Manage and update client membership database
- File management and mail management
- Collaborate with various departments, including Marketing & Communications and Finance to provide the best client service possible.
- Assist with the preparation and implementation of conferences, board meetings and seminars
- Work closely with Planning committees to support the development of the educational program
- Write and produce content for meeting programs and other electronic communications.
- Support programs designed to grow association markets
- Strong sense of customer service, discretion and diplomacy.
- Organized, ethical, and motivated individual.
- Ability to work independently, but also contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Strategic thinker.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Ability to communicate with client representatives at all organizational levels.
- Excellent time management skills.
- High degree of organizational and project management skills - ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to create a plan of action and determine priorities, and then execute.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to manage complex multiple projects at one time.
- High degree of familiarity with and ability to use office machines and computer software.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and other software packages pertinent to executing job. Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Publisher or In design a plus.
- Experience with web-based software programs including: Constant Contact and the ability to learn new client-based programs.
- Ability to work offsite events, some weekends and nights.
- Must have a vehicle.
- Ability to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Sense of humor and positive demeanor.
Please send resume, letter of interest and salary requirements to
Location/Region: Baton Rouge Area